This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This web site reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This section provides access to video interviews with entrepreneurs/company managers/marketing experts of companies operating in the Tourism and Eno-Gastronomy sector.
SWOT Interview - Filippo Legnaioli - Italy
The mission, services and products offered
Name of the entrepreneur
Name of the company
L’Erta di Quintole
B&B and rural accommodation structures
Main Contents of the Video Lesson
Filippo Legnaioli has a small farm base on 15 hectares of organic olive trees cultivation and its located in the municipality of Impruneta in the province of Florence. Beside the of organic extra virgin olive he has an agriturism. To have a farm tourism allows him to to sell up to 30/40 % of the product to the final consumer coming from the northern european countries the remaining part of the oil, 70/60 %is selled in foreign markets.due to join in events, workshop and exhibition in the lasts years in all the Europe, but also overseas.The organic certification is very important for approcing new markets. In some period of the year he needs the support of someone. He does'n require any specific knowledge only the capability to adapt also it's is necessary to know a little bit of English.
A great versatility, this is what I think is necessary for a traineer that want to approach this world
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This web site reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.