This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
PM - Project Management
1 Sep 2017
31 Jul 2018
Objectives of activities carried out
Management and implementation activities are meant to run and ensure the smooth development of the project. The Activities are structures in the following actions: Coordination, Dissemination, Exploitation and Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Monitoring the overall development of the project
- Participation and organization of Transnational Meetings
- Reporting activities and expenditures
- Carrying out coordination meetings with staff
- Monitoring the production of outputs and other results
- Promoting project activities and results among stakeholders and general audience, in order to reach out the widest audience as possible, through dissemination activities.
- Translating the project Brochure in national language
Involving other stakeholders, as associated partners to support project promotion, by publishing exploitation links, spreading and exploiting project outputs and results and in general, contributing to the project sustainability.
Monitoring and Evaluation:
Measuring the quality of the activities and results/outputs through questionnaires and forms filled on by both project partners, users and stakeholders.
Description of activities carried out
So far, Xano Channel has:
- Prepared and fill in official project documents, assigning professional roles establishing related tasks and activities
- Organized logistics and participating in the Kick-Off Meeting in December 2017
- Prepared logistics (i.e.travel arrangement, registration, etc.) for the 2nd Transnational meeting in July 2018
- Identified stakeholders and local partners to be engaged in the project
- Dealt with general administrative tasks; i.e. Filling in Timesheets, organizing and filing project documents, etc.
- Selected and got in contact with VET schools, Vet students and companies
- Done an regular follow-up the IO1 production, monitoring the quality of the videos produced so far.
Xano Channel has been promoting the project, carrying out several dissemination activities, where information about project objectives, activities, intellectual outputs and other expected results have been transmitted.
Detailed information about the dissemination activities have been reported on the Dissemination section of the Project webiste.
The project Brochure has been translated in Spanish to be used during dissemination events.
Xano Channel has been contacting entities and organizations to get their support for project sustainability, by sharing results and collaborating as multiplier agents.
- Reporting activities carried out so far
- Participation in the Kick-Off Meeting in Florence
- Participation in the 2nd Transnational Meeting in Porto
- Dissemination activities
-Projet Brochure available in Spanish.
- Selected stakeholder to be engaged in the project.