This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
IO2 - Guidelines For The Organization Of WBL Initiatives In The Fields Of Tourism And Eno-Gastronomy
1 Sep 2017
31 Jul 2018
Objectives of activities carried out
The objective of the activities is to coordinate the work for the creation of the Guidelines for Guidelines for the organization of WBL local, regional, national and international initiatives in the fields of tourism and eno-gastronomy
- Guidelines and operative tools for policy makers to assess the impact of learning mobility
- Guidelines and operative tools for VET directors and administrative staff on funding tools to support work based learning mobility
- Guidelines and operative tools for VET students providing access to a set of guidelines and formats on how to select the appropriate placement
- Guidelines and operative tools to VET providers trainers and administrative staff providing access to a set of guidelines on how to: establish a fruitful cooperation with companies for organizing the placements.
- Guidelines and operative tools for companies interested in hosting VET students for WBL experiences.
Description of activities carried out
Xano Channel have been informed about the activities and task related to the IO2 production and agreed with its responsibilities and deadlines.
It also discussed with partners about the templates, that the project applicant and Pixel association proposed during the Kick-Off meeting, and approved them.