This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
Associação Paredes pela Inclusão Social
PM - Project Management
1 Sep 2017
10 Aug 2018
Objectives of activities carried out
Management activities are divided into 4 main actions: coordination, dissemination, exploitation and monitoring and evaluation.
Description of activities carried out
- APPIS has supported the project applicant and coordinator in the process of signing project contract and annexes;
- APPIS participated with one representative in the first partnership meeting of the project, held in Florence, Italy; on the second meeting in Paredes we organized and participated in the transnational meeting with two participants.
- APPIS has created the working team under the project and distributed the responsibilities among the team members in order to ensure the implementation of all the tasks predicted in SWOT project;
- representatives of APPIS have organized several dissemination events and dissemination reports are uploaded at the project portal.
- together with involving schools and companies in the project we are simultaneously working for the recruitment associated partners, who can support APPIS in the process of project implementation.
- the representative of APPIS, who participated in the first project partnership meeting also filled an evaluation questionnaire about it.
- the team manager at APPIS has the responsibility to monitor the work of all team members and to secure the quality of their work.
All the work so far can be evaluated as satisfactory.