This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
Casa Corpului Didactic Mures
PM - Project Management
1 Mar 2018
31 Aug 2019
Objectives of activities carried out
Management and implementation activities are meant to run and ensure the smooth development of the project. The Activities are structures in the following actions: Coordination, Dissemination, Exploitation and Monitoring and Evaluation.
Description of activities carried out
- Monitoring the overall development of the project
- Participation and organization of Transnational Meetings
- Reporting activities and expenditures
- Carrying out coordination meetings with staff
- Monitoring the production of outputs and other results
-Drafting and forwarding the interim report
- Promoting project activities and results among Conference of Fair and Study visit.
Involving other stakeholders, as associated partners to support project promotion, by publishing exploitation links, spreading and exploiting project outputs and results and in general, contributing to the project sustainability.
Monitoring and Evaluation:
Measuring the quality of the activities and results/outputs through questionnaires and forms filled on by both project partners, users and stakeholders.