This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
Casa Corpului Didactic Mures
IO2 - Guidelines For The Organization Of WBL Initiatives In The Fields Of Tourism And Eno-Gastronomy
1 Sep 2017
28 Feb 2018
Objectives of activities carried out
The objective of the activities is to coordinate the work for the creation of the Guidelines for Guidelines for the organization of WBL local, regional, national and international initiatives in the fields of tourism and eno-gastronomy
- Guidelines and operative tools for policy makers to assess the impact of learning mobility
- Guidelines and operative tools for VET directors and administrative staff on funding tools to support work based learning mobility
- Guidelines and operative tools for VET students providing access to a set of guidelines and formats on how to select the appropriate placement
- Guidelines and operative tools to VET providers trainers and administrative staff providing access to a set of guidelines on how to: establish a fruitful cooperation with companies for organising the placements.
- Guidelines and operative tools for companies interested in hosting VET students for WBL experiences
Description of activities carried out
In cooperation with partners we defined the calendar of the activities related to the creation of the Guidelines, defining project partners' responsibilities and the intermediate and final deadlines to be respected.
The forms have been presented and approved during the kick off meeting.
Availability of the templates to create the Guidelines.