This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
IO1 - On Line Platform For Promoting Wbl In The Tourism And Enogastronomy Fields
1 Sep 2017
31 Aug 2019
Objectives of activities carried out
The aim of the activities is to create the On line platform for promoting WBL in the Tourism and Eno-Gastronomy fields.
The online platform aims to provide VET trainers and students to:
An International WBL Database containing:
- Profiles of companies operating in Tourism and Eno-Gastronomy sectors and that are interested in hosting VET students for WBL experience.
- Profiles of VET students that are interested to carry out their placement at local, regional, national or international level through a mobility WBL experience.
- Online tool to be used by the companies for contacting the VET trainee and offer them a WBL experience.
A Repository of e-learning based video didactic interviews in the fields of tourism and Eno-Gastronomy
A Repository of video testimonials of VET students and entrepreneurs that have participated in WBL experiences
Description of activities carried out
Emphasys Centre participated in the kick off meeting of SWOT project, where in collaboration with all partners of the project, agreed upon the dates from the activities calendar.
Emphasys centre contributed to the development of :
• IO1.A – Video interviews script with 12 companies
Emphasys set up meetings with 4 managers in the field of en-gastronomy and agrotourism in order to make video testimonials and didactic interviews.
• IO1.B – Video testimonials script with 12 VET students
Emphasys centre set up meetings with 4 students in order o make the testimonials script
Emphasys centre transalted (english substitles) and uploaded the videos on the youtube channel.
Empahsys centre signed the collaboration agreements with the associate partners.
Translation of videos to Greek
Support on the development of Platform
Registration of VET Students in the Platform
Registration of VET Companies in the Platform