Name of the person involved in the event
1. Cristiana Chira – CCD Mureș;
2. Liliana Urzică– CCD Mureș;
3. Anca Turc– CCD Mureș;
4. Adriana Țibrea– CCD Mureș;
5. Elena Puiac– CCD Mureș;
6. Toth Domokos– CCD Mureș;
7. Ovidiu Oltean– CCD Mureș;
8. Marcela Oltean– CCD Mureș;
9. Anca Manoilă– CCD Mureș;
10. Gabriela Cojocaru– CCD Mureș;
11. Claudiu Puiac – Spitalul Clinic Județean de Urgență Mureș;
12. Angela Blaga – ISJ Mureș;
13. Alexandru Țibrea – SC Premaco SA;
14. Lavinia Mureșan – ISJ Cluj;
15. Adrian Rucoi – Lic. Tehn. “A. Iancu”;
16. Viorel Bărdaș – ISJ Mureș;
17. Simion Laslo – Col. Economic Transilvania;
18. Toth Eva Erika – CSEI nr. 1;
19. Doru Dima – Great People Inside;
20. Ana –Maria Covaci - Great People Inside;
21. Dorin Cojocaru – UM0709;
22. Ciprian Suciu – Strabag SRL;
23. Sabin Pășcan – ISJ Mureș;
24. Viorel Socol – Col. Agricol T. Săvulescu;
25. Vasile Urzică – SC Daw Bența SA;
26. Adina Roze Pui – ISJ Mureș;
27. Adriana Blaga – ISJ Mureș;
28. Gazsi Ștefan – ISJ Mureș;
29. Iolanda Cătinean – Palatul Copiilor Mureș;
30. Cristian Vulc – Lic. Teoretic Ghe. Marinescu;
31. Andreea Ban – UMFST;
32. Sarmisa Novac – Col. Naț. Unirea;
33. Illes Ildiko – ISJ Mureș.
Date of the event
26 Nov 2018
Type of Dissemination event
Description of Dissemination Event
CCD Mures (RO) organised a focus group in order to present and discuss the project results and address their sustainability in the Romanian VET system.
During the focus groups the 1st Intellectual Output was presented, discussed and mainstreamed.
The focus group involved the Romanian VET trainers and companies managers in a further discussion and reflection on the measures to enhance and improve the effectiveness of work based learning approaches in VET and in the organization of internships, apprenticeships or dual paths at local, regional, national or transnational level in person or online.
The focus group was a further opportunity for VET providers and companies to cooperate in order to ensure that VET students acquire knowledge, competences and skills coming directly from the companies expectations and are prepared to successfully enter in the job market.
Enterprises, Experts, Schools, Teachers, Universities.
Number of people reached by event
Tirgu Mures Romania (RO)
Outcomes, Results and Evaluation
33 participants from education, health, representatives of various local companies and other institutions.
Presentation the project and intellectual output IO1, On line platform for promoting WBL in the tourism and enogastronomy fields.
1 - dissemination_files_103_8.jpg (Download
2 - dissemination_files_102_24.jpg (Download
3 - dissemination_files_101_93.jpg (Download
4 - dissemination_files_100_57.jpg (Download
5 - dissemination_files_99_0.jpg (Download
6 - dissemination_files_98_94.jpg (Download
7 - dissemination_files_97_14.jpg (Download
8 - dissemination_files_96_69.jpg (Download
9 - dissemination_files_95_27.jpg (Download
10 - dissemination_files_94_53.jpg (Download